- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled and seeded
- 1 medium honeydew melon, peeled and seeded
- 1 small watermelon, peeled and seeded
- 1 pint (about 2 cups) blueberries
- Equal parts honey and lemon
- Chopped fresh mint to taste
- Chop cantaloupe and honeydew melons into bite-sized chunks. Cut watermelon into chunks. Keep each melon in a separate bowl.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together until well blended.
- Layer the fruit in a large glass bowl or a large jar for easy transport. Just before serving, pour the dressing over the layered fruit salad and toss until evenly coated. Serve cold in mini cups.
- Prep Time: 30 mins