Make this easy party appetizer using SummerFresh Brand Tzatziki dip!
- 1 900g package (31-40) large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 inch of ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 small pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tzatziki, Lime & Cilantro Dip
- 1 (8oz) container SummerFresh Tzatziki Yogurt dip
- 1 Tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- In a large deep oiled skillet, cook the garlic and ginger on low heat until softened (about 2 minutes). Add spices to the pan and mix together. Toss in the shrimp and mix to evenly coat shrimp in the spice mixture. Cook until the shrimp are cooked through and opaque.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the ingredients for the dip and mix until fully incorporated.
- Place the shrimp on a large serving platter and serve with dip.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins