Here is an easy and delicious appetizer that is about as much work as re-heating a meal. Seriously, if you have a bag of frozen shrimp in the freezer and a container of SummerFresh Tzatziki Yogurt Dip in your fridge, you are more than on your way to a delicious addition to your appetizer table.
I always use SummerFresh dips when I entertain. They are convenient, fresh and they taste great. Any of their dips or hummus varieties work great with this shrimp recipe, too.
I love this recipe because it’s a spin on shrimp cocktail, but much more delicious — your guests will thank you!
I hope your holidays are filled with lots of love, happiness and delicious bites (like these Indian-spiced shrimp)!
Indian-Spiced Shrimp with Tzatziki, Lime & Cilantro Yogurt Dip #FreshAPPYS
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
Make this easy party appetizer using SummerFresh Brand Tzatziki dip!
- 1 900g package (31-40) large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 inch of ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 small pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tzatziki, Lime & Cilantro Dip
- 1 (8oz) container SummerFresh Tzatziki Yogurt dip
- 1 Tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- In a large deep oiled skillet, cook the garlic and ginger on low heat until softened (about 2 minutes). Add spices to the pan and mix together. Toss in the shrimp and mix to evenly coat shrimp in the spice mixture. Cook until the shrimp are cooked through and opaque.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the ingredients for the dip and mix until fully incorporated.
- Place the shrimp on a large serving platter and serve with dip.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
*This post and recipe was created as part of a paid partnership between SummerFresh Foods Inc. and Daily Tiramisu. However, and as always, all opinions are my own.