- 1 1/2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Pure pumpkin puree
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg)
- 2 packages halved ladyfingers
- 1 cup brewed espresso
- 3 Tbsp rum or bourbon (optional)
- crushed amaretti cookies (optional)
- Fresh mint and cinnamon (garnish)
- In a stand mixer, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form, set aside. In a separate bowl, add mascarpone cheese, brown sugar, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice; beat just until filling is smooth. Fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin filling.
- Fill mini dessert cups by adding a layer of the filling to the bottom of each cup, then dip the lady finger cookies into the espresso and add a layer on top of the pumpkin filling in each cup. Add another layer of the pumpkin filling on top of the cookies, add a garnish of cinnamon and mint (and crushed amaretti cookies if you have them) and serve. You can also make these mini desserts ahead of time and keep them covered and refrigerated until needed (up to 24 hours).
- Prep Time: 15 mins