So I am all into recipes these days that are six ingredients or fewer and take no time to prepare. Here is my latest creation, a no-bake dessert that takes 15 minutes to prepare and it can feed a lot of people. This dessert also incorporates three of my favourite things: Tiramisu, pumpkin pie and pumpkin spiced lattes. After prepping this quick visual recipe image below, I realized I forgot one ingredient…the sugar! Duh! No big deal, it’s included in the printable recipe below! If you guys want to take this recipe up a few levels, add some crushed Amaretti cookies on top. Divine! Taste and texture – a perfect combination!
Another great feature about these mini desserts are that you can make them ahead of time (the night before) and have them ready to go when you need them!
Just to show you how easy this recipe really is, I did up a short YouTube video. Check it out! I have also included the recipe below.
I really hope you try this recipe out – it makes for a fantastic end to your Thanksgiving meal and the presentation is very pretty, as well!
Quick Pumpkin Spiced Latte Tiramisu Cups
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 1/2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Pure pumpkin puree
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg)
- 2 packages halved ladyfingers
- 1 cup brewed espresso
- 3 Tbsp rum or bourbon (optional)
- crushed amaretti cookies (optional)
- Fresh mint and cinnamon (garnish)
- In a stand mixer, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form, set aside. In a separate bowl, add mascarpone cheese, brown sugar, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice; beat just until filling is smooth. Fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin filling.
- Fill mini dessert cups by adding a layer of the filling to the bottom of each cup, then dip the lady finger cookies into the espresso and add a layer on top of the pumpkin filling in each cup. Add another layer of the pumpkin filling on top of the cookies, add a garnish of cinnamon and mint (and crushed amaretti cookies if you have them) and serve. You can also make these mini desserts ahead of time and keep them covered and refrigerated until needed (up to 24 hours).
- Prep Time: 15 mins