Makes one large pizza, serves 6
- 1lb pizza dough, at room temperature
- 125–150 g mortadella, thinly sliced
- 350 g Fresh mozzarella di bufala, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup pistachio pesto (recipe below)
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Farenheit.
- Butter the bottom of the pizza pan and then spread out the pizza dough until it covers the surface of the pizza pan and is of even thickness.
- Add a layer of cheese, then a layer of mortadella. Bake in your preheated oven on the middle rack for about 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Carefully remove the pizza from the oven and drizzle on the pistachio pesto and bake for another 2 minutes. Cool slightly and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins