- 2.5 lbs yellow flesh potatoes (about 5 large potatoes), diced in 1 large pieces
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, rosemary and oregano. Set aside.
- Wash and cut the potatoes into 1 inch pieces. Add the potatoes to the large bowl with the seasoning rub and toss to coat. Place the potatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Cook the potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes, turning once at the half way point, until crispy and golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins