This is a large serving that I make in the video so I have halved it here. This recipe will make 6-8 small side servings.
- ½ head of white radicchio lettuce, diced
- 4 Apples, peeled, cored and with a thick julienne
- 1 ball of mozzarella cheese, shredded thick
- 1 ½ lemons, juiced
- Extra-virgin olive oil, S & P
- Wash, dry and chop the radicchio lettuce and set it aside, covered, in your refrigerator. (This will be the base for the apple and mozzarella salad).
- Shred the mozzarella and julienne the apples and put them in separate bowls. Squeeze lemon juice over the shredded apples and mix until the apples are well dressed with lemon juice. (This salad needs lots of acidity.)
- Add the shredded Mozzarella to the apple and lemon mixture and combine the two ingredients using tongs to mix or clean hands.
- Add a healthy drizzle of olive oil and add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add the apple and cheese mixture to the bowl with bed of white radicchio lettuce. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 20 mins