Makes 4, ¾ cup servings.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cups full-fat dairy or coconut milk
- In a bowl, mash the banana with the cacao, maple syrup (if using), and water until it forms a smooth paste.
- Stir in the oats and chia seeds, and then the milk, stirring continuously until combined.
- Separate among four small mason jars and place in the fridge overnight.
- Serve topped with berries, nuts, shaved coconut and yogurt.