Makes about 8-10, 2.5” pancakes.
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips or 12–24 fresh blueberries
- 1–2 tbsp hemp hearts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add all ingredients up until chocolate chips in a blender. Process until ingredients are well blended.
- Scoop batter on to a parchment-lined baking sheet into round circles about 2.5” in diameter.
- Top with chocolate chips (or blueberries, if using) and a sprinkle of hemp hearts.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes on the middle oven rack, until the edges are slightly golden brown.
- Tip: If you want to freeze these for use another time, make sure you re-heat them in the oven or toaster oven as they will not stay together in an upright toaster.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins