- 1 large loaf of Ciabatta bread
- 1 cup Mixed olives, chopped
- ¼ lb Soppressata
- ¼ lb Porchetta
- ¼ lb Smoked turkey breast
- ¼ lb provolone
- 16 oz arugula
- ½ cup Grainy mustard
- Optional: Hot Pickled peppers
- Slice the loaf in half lengthwise. Spoon on the olives in a single layer on one side of bread. Layer it with the soppressata, porchetta, smoked turkey and provolone. Layer the arugula. Before placing the top of the loaf on top, cover it with the grainy mustard. Press down firmly.
- Wrap the entire sandwich in wax paper, then cover tightly in foil. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve slice horizontally and serve at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 20 mins