This recipe makes 2 main dish servings or 4 side dish servings.
- 12 oz corn, shucked
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 Tbsp Summer Fresh Five Cheese dip or Summer Fresh Tzatziki Dip
- 1 Tbsp finely crumbled feta cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/4 tsp ancho chili powder, plus more for serving
- 2 wedges of lime
- Serve with tortilla chips for scooping!
- Optional toppings: chopped cilantro
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat the butter just until melted over medium heat. Add the corn and stir with the butter until heated through. Add the Summer Fresh Dip, feta cheese and chili powder and stir until well combined.
- Assemble your cups: Fill each mini cup with corn leaving about ½ inch of space from top for other toppings. Garnish each cup with more Summer Fresh Dip, feta cheese, ancho chili powder, and a lime wedge. Serve with the tortilla chips.