- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Optional: dried chili flakes
- Bring pot filled about 2 inches high with water in a deep pot fitted with a steam basket to boil. Add the corn to the pot by standing up against the side of the pot. Cover with a lid and steam for 5 minutes. Transfer to a baking tray.
- Preheat grill to high and grill corn, turning occasionally, until nicely charred (5-7 mins). Transfer to a baking tray.
- Lightly brush corn with butter, turning to coat. Season with salt & pepper (and chili flakes if you are using). Sprinkle with half of the cheese, turning to coat. Arrange on a serving platter and sprinkle the remaining cheese and basil.
- Prep Time: 20 mins