Makes about 1.5 L of Sangria.
- 4 peaches, sliced thinly (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- ½ cup brandy (or peach liqueur)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice (plus lime slices for garnish)
- 1 750ml bottle of white wine (Riesling or Pinot Grigio work well)
- 2 cups peach or plain Kombucha
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- *If you freeze your fresh fruit, it will keep your sangria cold without watering down the cocktail like ice would.
- Wash, cut and thinly slice your peaches and add them to a large pitcher. Add the raspberries, brandy, lime juice, and bottle of wine. You can let this marinate overnight if you wish, or alternatively, top the sangria up with the Kombucha, add some fresh raspberries, lime slices and mint and serve immediately. Please enjoy responsibly!