Makes 2 cocktails.
- 8 blueberries, divided (plus more for garnish)
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 8 large mint leaves, more for garnish
- 2 tsp sugar, divided
- 2 oz rum, divided (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup blueberry or plain Kombucha, divided
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices, for serving
- In each glass add blueberries, lime juice, sugar and mint leaves. Use a wooden spoon to muddle the ingredients (the sugar helps release the oils in the mint leaves).
- Add ice (if desired), rum and top each glass up with Kombucha. Garnish with more blueberries and mint and enjoy responsibly!