- 3 cups 2% Rolling Meadow Dairy Chocolate Milk
- 3 small cinnamon sticks (cracked in half)
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 3 Tbsp honey
- Pinch kosher salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- In a medium saucepan, over medium-low heat, bring chocolate milk, vanilla bean and cinnamon stick mixture to a simmer. Whisk the mixture to make sure the chocolate milk doesn’t boil. Heat until the cinnamon is floral and fragrant (about 10 minutes).
- Next, whisk in honey, salt and cayenne pepper and whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy (about 3 minutes).
- Divide your Mexican hot chocolate among four small mugs. Top with toppings of your choice and dust with cocoa powder.