- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh jalapeno, minced (or jarred if you can’t find fresh)
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 large avocados
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh pomegranate seeds
- Combine the onion, basil, jalapeno, lime juice, and avocado in a medium-sized bowl. Use a potato masher or a fork to mash the avocado.
- Add salt and pepper, to your taste. Stir to combine all the ingredients. Fold in the pomegranate seeds.
- Serve the guacamole with tortilla chips or crackers. Store the guacamole in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Enjoy!