I have decided that Mother’s Day should be more than just one measly day. If grilled cheese gets an entire month of recognition, then I think Mom’s should at least get a week!
I want to make the most of this week so I am doing things that I want to do, regardless of their priority on my to-do lists. Here’s my list (another list):
- Spend more time with friends who make me happy
- Spend more time with the little men that call me “mommy”
- Get a massage
- Do lots of yoga
- Catch up on archiving all of my family photos and making digital photo albums
- Make easy meals
- organize and condense my to-do lists
- stay off of social media, ie. don’t waste so much time on it
- learn how to use a drill
- hang curtains that have been sitting around for weeks
- install shelves that have been sitting around for weeks
- Start DIY kitchen roman blind project (my material has been sitting around for weeks)
This seems like a lot, I know, but some of these things I have been pushing off for months. Happiness is productivity and a happy woman makes a happy mommy! Happy Mother’s week!
Here are some dishes that your kids and loved ones can try out for themselves this week:
Here are other great Menus you can try – and also browse through our archives!
Have a great week everyone!!