Arrange an assortment of grilled vegetables and thin slices of prosciutto, accompanied by warm marinated olives (recipe below). Here, we’ve included asparagus, red bell peppers, spring onions and skewers of cherry tomatoes with Greek feta cheese – all drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- Warm Marinated Olives
- ½ cup (125 mL) canola oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fennel seeds
- 3 strips lemon zest
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 dried red chili pepper
- 1½ cups mixed green and black Kalamata olives
- In a skillet over low heat, add all ingredients except olives.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until garlic is soft and beginning to brown.
- Add olives and mix well. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until olives are warm and plump.
- Serve warm in a small bowl.
- Prep Time: 10 mins