- 2lb. Mini potatoes
- 6 slices or 6 oz thick cut bacon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley
- For vegetarian version: Swap bacon for some smoked paprika
- Put potatoes in a medium pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and add salt. Cook until just tender. Drain and spread on baking sheet to cool. Once cool, cut them in half lengthwise.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and place bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet. Cook for 20 minutes, turning once half way, until brown and crisp. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and let cool. Once cooled, thickly chop bacon into strips. Set aside.
- For the dressing, whisk garlic, mustards and vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until the dressing becomes thick and emulsified. Add potatoes, chopped bacon and parsley to the bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix until the potatoes are evenly coated with the dressing. Transfer the salad to a serving dish and serve at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 45 mins