- 2 lb. small red skin potatoes, washed and halved
- 4 cup yellow beans, washed and stem removed
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups Arugula
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
Fresh Herb Pesto:
- ½ cup fresh parsley, stems removed and chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, stems removed and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of one lime
- ¼ tsp. each of salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place grill basket on grill to heat.
- Toss potatoes with 2 tbsp. of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place seasoned potatoes in grill basket and grill 30 -35 minutes until soft and golden. Check and stir potatoes to ensure even grilling. Remove and set aside in a large bowl.
- In the meantime, prepare the pesto. In a blender or food processor, add parsley, cilantro, garlic, lime juice and ¼ cup of olive oil. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Toss yellow beans with the remaining 2 tbsp. of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Once potatoes are cooked, place beans in hot grill basket. Grill stirring for 6-8 minutes until beans are slightly charred and soft.
- Add beans to the potatoes and toss in the onions.
- On a large platter, add the Arugula in an even layer.
- Add the additional 2 tbsp. of olive oil to the pesto. Gently toss bean and potato mixture with pesto until well coated.
- Add the bean and potato salad on top of the arugula and serve. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 1 hour