- 1 ½ cups strawberries
- 1/3 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 10 large basil leaves (stems removed)
- 1 cup white Rum
- 1 cup Seltzer/club soda
- Garnish: Basil sprigs, lime wedges, fresh strawberries
- In a large pitcher, combine strawberries, lime juice, sugar and basil leaves and crush with a muddler or wooden spoon until the sugar is incorporated about 1 minute. Add the rum and stir gently.
- Fill 4 rock glasses 3 quarters full with ice, divide mojito among them, and top each, with about ¼ cup seltzer. Garnish with basil sprigs, lime wedges or strawberries.
- Tip: Use chopped frozen strawberries and frozen quartered limes in the place of ice cubes to keep punch cold without watering it down.
- Prep Time: 15 mins