- 2 tbsp of Spanish Olive Oil and more for drizzling
- 3 ripe Avocados
- 1 mango peeled and cut into large slices
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/3 cup of red onion diced
- 1/3 cup of fresh chopped Cilantro
- 1 Jalapeño pepper sliced in ¼ inch rounds
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Smoked Spanish Paprika
- Heat Grill or Grill pan on high heat. Carefully oil grill. Half, peel and pit the avocados and squeeze a little of the lime juice to avoid browning. Drizzle avocados with 1 tbsp. of olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place avocados, mango slices and jalapeno on hot grill and cook until grill marks form, about 2 minutes per side. Smash avocados in a bowl, dice the mangos and jalapenos and add them to the avocado. Add onions, cilantro, garlic and lime juice. Mix well. Drizzle guacamole with Spanish olive oil and sprinkle the smoked paprika……enjoy!
- Cook Time: 30 mins