A few days ago, I promised you that I would be posting a video and giveaway — here it is!
I wrote about the Breville Smoking Gun and showed you guys a quick recipe HERE. #SPONSORED
With summer almost in full-swing and Canada’s 150th birthday upon us, I decided to try making a Canadian staple with a twist using the Breville Smoking Gun. Check out my recipe for DIY Hickory and maple smoked Ketchup:
Here is the Printable Recipe:
And finally, it’s time to give one away!
Win a Breville Smoking Gun!
Thanks to my amazing friends at Breville Canada, I have one (1) Breville Smoking Gun (I wrote about it HERE) to give away to one lucky reader in Canada (excluding Quebec). The machine is valued at $129.99 CAD!
How to enter:
There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the duration of the contest).
- Visit my Daily Tiramisu Facebook Page.
- Tweet the following message: “Win a @BrevilleCanada Smoking Gun (value $129.99!) at Daily Tiramisu! Details:http://www.dailytiramisu.com/diyketchup”
Eligibility and contest rules:
– Contest begins on June 12, 2017 at 12:00am EST and closes June 15, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.
– Prize consists of one (1) Breville Smoking Gun (RSP $129.99 CAD)
– Open to readers of the age of majority with a Canadian mailing address (Except for residents of Quebec).
– No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
– Winners will be selected through Rafflecopter from all qualified entries on June 16, 2017.
– Winner will be notified via email June 16, 2017 and will have 48 hours to respond to the email.
– Winner will be required to answer a skill testing question.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: This post was created in partnership with Breville Canada and I was compensated. However, I have always been a huge fan of Breville appliances and, as always, all opinions are completely my own.