Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 30 mins Yield: 24 twists
- 2 sheets of puff pastry, thawed
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh herbs
- 1/2 cup Crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and put the oven rack in the middle of the oven. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a large cutting board, brush both sides of the puff pastry with butter. On one side, sprinkle the chopped herbs and goat cheese evenly. Using a pizza cutter, cut the sheet of puff pastry into about 12 strips that are about 1.5 inches in width. To twist the sticks, fold the cut strip lengthwise (end to end) so the herb and cheese are on the inside. Then, grab both ends of strip and lightly stretch and twist it.
- Lay all twists in an even layer on the baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes, then flip the twist and bake the other side for another 5 minutes, or until they are golden brown. Allow to cool for at about 5 minutes before serving. These twists will keep in an airtight container for about 3 days.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins