This recipe makes 4 flatbreads which can be eaten as an entree or as an appetizer.
- 4 pieces Naan bread
- 3 braised lamb shanks, removed from bone and shredded
- 1 jar McEwan Zucchini & Corn Relish
- 1 cup Goat cheese
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Spread a thick layer of goat cheese on the naan bread. Shred the lamb pieces from the bone and add a layer of lamb on top of the goat cheese.
- On your heated barbecue, grill each naan bread for about 2 minutes, or until the naan and goat cheese are warm.
- Top each flatbread with McEwan Zucchini and Corn Relish and garnish with lots of fresh cilantro.
- Prep Time: 15 mins