If you are ever in a pinch for a meal, this meal comes together in under 20 minutes and the chorizo sausage is so flavourful, it tastes like you spent hours preparing it!
- 4 (12 oz) Chorizo Sausages, uncased
- 1 1/2 cups of mild salsa
- optional: 1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- fresh Lime juice
- Topping options: pico de gallo, sliced avocado, queso fresco cheese, cotija cheese, sour cream, shredded cabbage, hot sauce
- Heat a large, greased skillet to high heat and add the uncased sausage meat to the skillet. Cook until the meat is cooked through. Add the jar of mild salsa and the chopped jalapeno (if using) into the skillet and combine it with the chorizo meat. Cook until the salsa is heated through. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Warm your tortillas. Add chorizo mixture to warmed tortillas and add desired toppings.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Cuisine: mexican